Monday 20 January 2014

After Christmas and New Years , I have tendency to stop with the dark oxblood and "almost black" polishes that make feel all "wintery". Instead of sporting the vampy colors , I have head towards the bright colors which do feel a tad out of place in mid January but "the heart wants what it wants" ,right? . Bright pinks ,reds and oranges that have been reserved for pedicures all winter long now come out to play. This is my first "happy" manicure and I am loving it.


Essie polishes take over most of my nail polish collection because they are just amazing and I adore them. The brush is the best , the formulation is the best and the colors are the best. This particular manicure consist of Essie "A Cut Above" and Essie "Lovie Dovie"


1 comment:

  1. Love the bubblegum pink xo

    pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete